You’ve got on the official web-page of the First official international speedcubing competition Yuzhnoukrainsk Open 2015, which will be held March 20-21, 2015 in the Yuzhnoukrainsk city in the act hall of school #4 at the address 16 avenue Lenina!
Goals of Yuzhnoukrainsk Open 2015 championship:
- Popularization of intellectual sport among Ukrainian youth;
- Attracting youth to conduct intellectual leisure;
- Stimulating young people to self-development;
- Promotion of healthy lifestyles.
Organizers expect about 50 participants, among whom there will be speedcubers from different cities of Ukraine and, it is likely, visitors from neighboring countries.
- 2x2x2 Cube
- Rubik’s Cube
- Rubik’s Cube: One-handed
- Rubik’s Cube: Blindfolded
- Rubik’s Cube: Multiple blindfolded
- Rubik’s Cube: Fewest moves
- 4x4x4 Cube
- 5x5x5 Cube
WCA Delegates: , Artem Melikian.
Main organiser: Nataliia Vasylivna Kravchenko.
We express our sincere thanks to Yurii Mykhailovych Sinchuk and the Non-Governmental Organisation “Yuzhnoukrainskyi Alians Spidkubinhu” for assistance in providing venue.
Last year unofficial speedcubing competition was held in the city, so we offer you to read the report from the championship of 2014 year (ukrainian).